Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2011

DREAM THEATER



  • This is number one. When i first heard AWAKE( third album, not to mistake) with the guitarist of my childhood band, i got blown away. I couldn't sleep at all. I had nightmares. I just couldn't believe that something like that was man made.
  • I was a trainee cook and still earning like shit, buying a cassette would cost me a whole month of work. Well i did get it. Shit! Those memories, ha ha. I still listen to AWAKE n of course to all the other great albums. Wow! 
  • You can see that my music has instances of Dream Theater---?? ha ha, just joking, no one can ever compare, even try to be them.
  • Mike Portnoy, John Petrucci, John Myung, James Labrie and Kevin Moore, i will never forget. Of course Kevin has long left the band, and NOW of lately, Mike Portnoy-WHAT??? 
  • New album ( a dramatic turn of events )-check it out!
  • Mike Mangini is great, also being the fastest drummer in the world( it is true-this s no joke) 
  • 14.02.12-i am gonna see them live! oohooooooo (indian war cry)
  • http://www.dreamtheater.net/
  • http://www.johnpetrucci.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment