Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2011

JUDAS PRIEST


 
  • Although I have been modernised and listening to all those new sounds now, i always make time to go back thru memory lane, back to the roots.
  • Judas Priest made me wanna sing, wanna play guitar et cetera and i thank God for them.
  • It was this time, when my brother came home with the album Judas Priest LIVE !( i was a dedicated Madonna, Michael jackson,Modern talking listener, then). That was it ! I was spellbound by Rob Halford's voice and the guitar playing of Tipton and Downing. Wow, This was heaven for me.
  • I have almost every album for theirs, and i still follow and am their biggest fan, ever. Who ain't? They still make me smile when the shuffle mode is on.
  • Shit, i can't even put a picture of them on my blog because of this copyright shit...fxxx. Got it, Wikipedia has copyright-free pictures. Nice!
  • I ain't breaking the law but sometimes, i love living after midnight.
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_Priest
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Halford 

No comments:

Post a Comment